Many organizations are leery of storing sensitive corporate data online with a cloud service, largely for security reasons. But there’s much to be said for cloud storage. Here are the five main benefits.
Cloud services – simple, scalable and secure
Small and medium-sized enterprises in particular can reap countless benefits and opportunities from cloud services:
- Ease of use and availability. With a cloud service, you can access data over an interface even if you’re at an external site. Organizations can assign user permissions based on their unique requirements.
- Lower cost. Organizations don’t have to spend nearly as much on in-house IT staff or equipment.
- Highly scalable. When booming business calls for additional IT resources, new capacity can be brought online quickly and easily.
- Sustainable. Cloud services dovetail perfectly with green IT objectives. The data centers are shared by many customers, which increases capacity utilization. They can also be specifically built at sites that require less cooling.
- Always state-of-the-art – even in security. Cloud providers adopt changes in server technology faster than individual organizations. That keeps security up-to-date.
Inform now: Our cloud solutions