Recently a new employee has been working in the contact center.
His duties are varied, and he has become a great relief for his colleagues. Thanks to its impressive abilities, the contact center has been able to optimize its processes and now handles the customer contacts more efficiently through a meaningful distribution of tasks. Such a colleague has been wanted for a long time.
The new employee welcomes all customer-friendly on the phone, by e-mail or in chat and determines your needs. No weekday and no time of the day can tarnish his good mood. He quickly finds the right contact for every caller. Because he knows every customer and every employee very well, this is particularly easy for him. Wide mediation between colleagues have been very rare since then.
- Bots receive the customer and determine his or her concern.
- Bots communicate on all channels, for example via phone, email and chat. The routing engine merges the information on all channels.
- Bots are linked to the routing engine in order to communicate with the appropriate employee. For this reason, the dialogue will be analysed, evaluated, planned and controlled via dynamic workflow runtime.
Eloquent with text mind
Both the waiting time of the callers and the average call times of the employees has been shortened since the new employee has been on board. Before the call was transferred to an employee, who had already asked for and saved the important basic information of the customer. They do not have to be determined again by the employee. The customer is also very thankful that he does not have to repeat his request. The new employee carries out the difficult identification and legitimation independently and without external help. The collected data is compared directly with the customer.
- Automatic speech recognition (ASR) and natural Language Understanding (NLU) are used to regulate the contents of the spoken language, to understand it and to interpret the customer input.
- Speech synthesis converts texts with text-to-speech (TTS) into spoken language and can be linked to recordings from the recording studio.
- Business processes can be supported by Bots and even fully automated, for example the identification or legitimacy of the interlocutor or the sending of documents and confirmations. For this purpose, an intelligent dialogue management controls the logical flow of the customer call and coordinates the FACHPRO process, including the interfaces to customer databases and back Office applications.
- Bots do not forget anything and store all information collected on all communication channels in the back office, for example in CRM databases or ERP systems. They support compliance with stringent regulatory requirements, such as the MiFID II financial market directive.
- Even demanding service level agreements (SLAs) can be implemented cost-effectively with bots. At the same time, free capacities among the employees are created for valueadding activities.
Artificially intelligent, naturally efficient
The supervisor is enthusiastic about her new colleague and wants to use him around the clock. This does not matter to the new colleague, he does not show signs of fatigue. On the contrary: the longer he works, the better he understands structures and processes and learns. If desired, the new colleague even writes answers for his team. It categorizes collected information so that it is easier for you and your team to find and work with them more efficiently. He even recognizes opportunities and risks and can even support other business areas with his collective knowledge, for example controlling. If the customer so wishes, he/she informs about closed processes independently
- Through his learning capability and artificial intelligence (KI) for example, by means of keywords, he understands the meaning of communication, categorizes them automatically and thus increases their findability. In order to support the KI, rule-based and process-oriented expert systems or even deep-learning processes can control the behaviour of the bot.
- Trends can be identified from collected data, such as whether many customers are interested in a certain product or are experiencing problems with a certain product.
- Bots can proactively contact customers. In addition to e-mails, you can also make out-bound calls, for example, to inform them about the completion of a task.
Are you also looking for such an employee?
Contact us, we will find the suitable bot-colleague for you.