What if the worst happens? Regarding the current spread of coronavirus, this question is of urgent relevance for many companies. Despite of the current situation, IP Dynamics has prepared for possible emergencies or disaster scenarios within the scope of a detailed risk analysis. The following points were evaluated in particular:
- Impact on the availability of resources
- Efficiency of operational processes
- Necessary definitions of minimum operation
- Required technical and organizational effects
This leads to conclusions regarding the concrete threat situation by coronavirus. IP Dynamics GmbH has eight locations throughout Germany. Based on these locations, all areas necessary for the operation of IP Dynamics are decentralized. By operation, the company understands in particular the contractual obligations to its customers. In addition, the architecture of the technical infrastructure allows the company to switch to location-independent operation at any time. In order to minimize risks in the current situation, work places have already been relocated. These measures ensure the operation of IP Dynamics even in case of a shut-down of locations.
In addition, IP Dynamics has taken the following measures:
- All colleagues are well aware of this issue and are encouraged to follow the preventive measures of the customers they are in contact with
- Business trips, meetings and the hosting of guests have been reduced to a necessary minimum
- All colleagues who show symptoms of illness are requested to go home immediately
- All colleagues who have visited a high-risk area or have been in contact with a (suspected) infected person are requested to stay at home for at least 14 days
Since both technical and personnel availability was considered, IP Dynamics is available to its customers as usual even in a crisis situation. Information about possible restrictions that are beyond the company’s control is provided immediately.